marckitchensmith.com is owned and operated by Marc Kitchen-Smith Ltd.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your visits to and use of this website;
- information about transactions made between you and us in relation to this website, including information relating to purchases you make of our products;
- information that you provide to us when contacting us with enquiries about our products, past, present and future.
Use of your personal data
- to contact you either by email or telephone following up on any issues with an order or to answer any questions you may have;
- to disclose your personal information to third parties who perform functions on our behalf such as shipping, fulfilling orders or processing payments (we will only provide these companies with the information which they need to carry out their services and they will not be permitted to use the information for other purposes);
- in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information relating to you to third parties, for example, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, to prevent and detect fraud and to protect and defend our rights and property.
We won’t share your information with any other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your details to other websites.
Newsletters and Mailing list
By subscribing to our newsletter mailing list you have given consent for us to store the name and email address you supply to us.
We use Mailchimp to create, manage and distribute our newsletters. These are intended to provide you with information about our stock (past, present and future) as well as supply general information and news about our company which we think may be of interest to you.
We will not share your information with any third parties. You may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time. The link to unsubscribe can be found at the bottom of all the newsletters we send you. Alternatively, you can contact us by email at giving us your name and email address and we will unsubscribe you from the list. We respect your right to be forgotten and deleted from our mailing list at any time.
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. However, sending information over the internet is generally not completely secure and we can’t guarantee the security of your data while it’s in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may collect this information directly or via Google Analytics, a third-party analytics platform.
We may use this information in the administration of this website, for example to improve the website's usability, and for improving our services.
Your rights and accessing personal information
You can find out what information we hold about you and ask us to change or refrain from using any of the information we collect by contacting us at .
Updates and changes